Friday 4 November 2011

London MCM Expo Reportback



Hi guys, Jade here. The expo on the 29th and 30th was so much fun! Susan and I both really enjoyed the weekend, and we also had quite a lot of interest at both our tables! I must say, Susan's illustrations made for a beautiful stall. Unfortunately she didn't get any pictures but I took home some of her lovely prints, which you can check out on her website: www.susanyanmach.com
My stall was so broooown in comparison to Susans, but still managed to gather some interest hahaha - perhaps because I was sharing with the wonderful Amanda Elanor Tribble, or perhaps it was due to the confusion regarding my cosplay. (A lot of people weren't sure if I was Velma or not - all I shall say is: JINKIES!) I had a lot of great supportive people come and buy comics from me on the Saturday, and to my surprise a lot came back on the Sunday to congratulate me on a job well done. My thanks to everyone who stopped by either my or Susan's stalls - we really enjoyed talking to each and every one of you! And many more thanks for buying any of our prints and comics!

I'll be writing a further report on my personal blog for anyone who is interested to check out at www.teahermit.co.uk
Don't forget to look us up at future events in November too~ Our comics collective will be around to chat to at London Comiket on the 12th, and Lily and I will also be attending Leeds ThoughtBubble on the 19th and 20th. Don't hesitate to come over and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment